On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space.
Your privacy is important to me.
In this privacy statement I explain what personal data I collect from my users and how I use them. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://marinabenalmadena.com/ as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under thirteen years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data..
In no case will data related to the professional situation be collected from the minor, economic or to the privacy of other family members, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require..
- I never share my users' personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
marinabenalmadena.com has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 from December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 from December, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with the Law 34/2002, of 11 of July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
- Responsible identity: Marina Benalmádena, S.L.
- Tradename: Marina Benalmádena SL
- NIF/CIF: B29836053
- Direction: Avenue. Juan Sebastian Elcano, Nautical center, Numbers 14 Y 15 29630 Benalmádena, Málaga
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: The sale of services for pleasure boats, as well as the sale of new and used boats.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data you send me through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web and subscribers".
For the treatment of my users' data, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information.
In the treatment of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it.. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and delete those records that are inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed.. You should know that I take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of my users' data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data that I treat in marinabenalmadena.com come from:
- Contact Form.
- Subscription form.
- Comments on blog.
- Service request form.
- Registration Form.
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether in marinabenalmadena.com I am treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to treatment.
- Request data portability.
Interested parties may to access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, in your case, request your suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, Interested parties may request the limitation the processing of your data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, interested parties may stand against to the processing of your data Marina Benalmádena, S.L will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. How interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided me and in a structured format, commonly used and machine readable, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, You will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority., in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
Marina Benalmádena, S.L. There are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact Form: I request the following personal information: Name, Email, telephone to respond to the requirements of users of marinabenalmadena.com. For example, I can use this information to respond to your request and answer your questions, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on Hostinger's servers (supplier of Marina Benalmádena, S.L.) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by MailChimp. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the MailChimp servers (supplier of Marina Benalmádena, S.L.) outside the EU in the US. MailChimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available on here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on blog posts marinabenalmadena.com requires the user to register through this form. In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Marina Benalmádena, S.L. within the EU.
- Service request form: I request the following personal information: Name, Email, telephone to request any of the services that marinabenalmadena.com makes available to its users. The information collected will allow to request the corresponding service for a possible processing of the same offline. Requests will be answered by email. The web does not allow you to manage payments directly. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Marina Benalmádena, S.L. within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects..
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Marina Benalmádena, S.L may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of marinabenalmadena.com, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Marina Benalmádena, S.L.. It will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Marina Benalmádena, S.L.. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Marina Benalmádena, S.L with address en Avenue. Juan Sebastian Elcano, Nautical center, Numbers 14 Y 15 29630 Benalmádena, Málaga, will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to users of the web and subscribers.
Marina Benalmádena, S.L does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. Nevertheless, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be made, in those cases, Consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: The consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of collected data.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
In no case are specially protected data categories treated.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party..
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, marinabenalmadena.com, share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), THAT 94043, U.S (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help marinabenalmadena.com to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of marinabenalmadena.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Hostinger., domiciled in Spain. More information in: https://www.hostinger.es/ treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Marina Benalmádena, S.L..
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information in: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Marina Benalmádena, S.L
MailChimp / email marketing: MailChimp, domiciled in the USA. More information in: https://mailchimp.com/ treats the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to Marina Benalmádena, S.L
When browsing https://marinabenalmadena.com/ non-identifiable data can be collected, which can include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics.
I use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track user movements around the site and to collect demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Secret and data security.
https://marinabenalmadena.com/ undertakes to use and process the personal data of users included, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, lost, unauthorized access or treatment, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website will include from August 2018 an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is to say, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://marinabenalmadena.com/ cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Marina Benalmádena, S.L will ensure that any person authorized by Marina Benalmádena, S.L to process customer data (including your staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When there is a security incident, upon realizing Marina Benalmádena, S.L., shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://marinabenalmadena.com/ exonerating Marina Benalmádena, S.L., of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and they undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, It is revocable at any time by communicating it to Marina Benalmádena, S.L. in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive..
Marina Benalmádena, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Marina Benalmádena, S.L will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation..
According to the LSSICE, https://marinabenalmadena.com/ does not perform SPAM practices, Therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility to give their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of the Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://marinabenalmadena.com/ undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 19-07-2018.